TinyURL widget - shorten your URL's for free!

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Friday, July 29, 2016

Why I hate a majority of stackoverflow participants

If you want to see an example of why lonely introverted Tech workers can't be trusted to work effectively with others.



http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38593588/reading-a-value-with-a-timer-in-c/38595314#38595314

Wherein I try to help the person asking a question. And rather than helping me help that person, I get assaulted by a moron lacking any empathy spouting format rules in the mode of rude. Notice Inspectable never once did any actual work!

This is the kind of thing that makes people avoid these  help sites, people feel stupid asking questions or answering them, and then they get some rude moron making the situation worse through bad manners and unsympathetic actions.

I post on many stack exchange sites, go to the English or Buddhist stacks and you will find polite people trying to exchange and learn, and most of all consider the ideas on display. They do not act the same as IT workers that troll stack overflow. I know there are a few good ones.  I have worked with people that helped me. But they are in the minority, the angry ones that do no work seem to take the game rules to extreme for personal reasons outside helping people.

I wonder if stack overflow will survive the decade.

So this is a major reason why I post my own blog solutions, because some little shit can't stroll along and squash what I wrote without even trying the solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment